Sunday 25 January 2009

hummee hum brahm hum

Well, one of the aims of having this blog, was to finally encourage myself to have a daily practice, after all these years.

It suddenly hit me that it was after 9 p.m. and I hadn't done any yoga.

So I dug out Devotion's Kundalini Yoga for a Conscious Pregnancy (no, I am not pregnant) and did the celestial communication meditation hummee hum brahm hum along with the DVD.

It was so so beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. I recognised the music from A Game of Chants, and could hear Seal's voice, which I just love. I bought the CD a few months back, from Devotion and it is superb.

Well, I haven't done any yoga, but I consider meditation as keeping up a daily practice, and it has put joy in my heart and light & love in my sitting room, so for today, I am more than happy with that.

I am also happy that I felt guided in WTY to set up this blog and have done it the very next day.

I may go off now, as I desperately need to do my tax returns with the deadline looming.

Love & Light

KY Heart

definition of the mantra hummee hum brahm hum: "We are we, and we are one." On a spiritual level, it means we are already everything we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment